All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning encaustic artist Daniella Woolf shares her groundbreaking techniques and ideas in The Encaustic Studio. Inside this essential resource on encaustic art, you'll discover a thorough introduction to materials and methods and a wonderful array of techniques, from image transfers to combining color with rich texture. Daniella shares her unique approach to mixed-media encaustic art using collage, written text, filled incisions, three-dimensional casting, and many other techniques, along with advice on good studio practice and encaustic fundamentals. An inspiring selection of easy projects will help you embrace the myriad possibilities of these encaustic techniques. A one-hour bonus DVD showcases Daniella's expert teaching and the book's extensive techniques.
- Author BiographyDaniella Woolf has worked in fiber, collage, jewelry and metalsmithing, and installation and encaustic art. She teaches for R&F handmade Paints and WaxWorksWest and conducts workshops around the world. She wrote the book and produced the DVD Encaustic with a Textile Sensibility. Daniella's work has been widely exhibited and published. She lives in Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)Daniella Woolf
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.