All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated book of imaginary fables about Earth's early--and lost--history. Before our history began, ather--w forgotten--civilization thrived. The people who roamed Early Earth were much like us: curious, emotional, funny, ambitious, and vulnerable. In this series of illustrated and linked tales, Isabel Greenberg chronicles the explorations of a young man as he paddles from his home in the North Pole to the South Pole. There, he meets his true love, but their romance is ill-fated. Early Earth's unusual and finicky polarity means the lovers can never touch. As intricate and richly imagined as the work of Chris Ware, and leavened with a dry wit that rivals Kate Beaton's in Hark! A Vagrant, Isabel Greenberg's debut will be a welcome addition to the thriving graphic vel genre.
- Author BiographyIsabel Greenberg is a writer and illustrator who lives and works in North London. She studied illustration at the University of Brighton in 2010, and has worked for NoBrow Press, Seven Stories Press, and Solipsistic Pop. She is the winner of the 2011 Observer/Cape Graphic Short Story Prize.
- Author(s)Isabel Greenberg
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width215 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.