Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in our essential Encyclopedia of Art series puts the spotlight on the catwalk to provide a practical compendium of all-media fashion design techniques. Suitable for beginners as well as experienced illustrators, this book takes readers step-by-step through precise techniques used by professionals. Learn to depict fabric textures and folds, work with color and tone to create the illusion of body forms, and transform real-life model poses into stylized figures. Containing a visual gallery of over 500 illustrations to clarify each method described, this book is an essential guide to help designers, fashion mavens, and even amateur doodlers, communicate their ideas and develop a unique graphic style.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Nunnelly has worked as a full-time instructor in the Fashion Department of the Academy of Art University of San Francisco for twenty-five years. She is listed in Who s Who Among America s Teachers. She lives in San Francisco, CA.
- Author(s)Carol A Nunnelly
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight748 g
- Width223 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.