All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe home wine market has grown by leaps and bounds in the last decade. The clear and well-ordered explanations in The Encyclopedia of Home Winemaking make it easy reading for the home winemaker and an essential reference guide that will be used for years.
- Author BiographyAndr Vanasse obtained a Ph.D. in literature from the Universit de Paris-Vincennes. He is vice-chairman and editorial director of XYZ diteur. He is directs the Romanichels and the toiles variables collections, and is editor of the literary magazine Lettres Qu b coises. Andr also writes novels and essays.
- Author(s)Andre Vanasse,Pierre Drapeau
- PublisherXYZ Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Home Winemaking
- Place of PublicationQC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXYZ Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byDarcy Dunton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.