All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 300 activities written specifically for infants, toddlers, and two-year-olds, this book will captivate children's imaginations and create wonderful opportunities for learning. The results of a huge inter-schools contest, these activities were selected as the best of the best, and are written by teachers, and caregivers - for teachers and caregivers. Organized by time of day, teachers and parents will love the easy-to-use format. Covering topics such as arrival and departure time, clean up, and transitions, the activities span a variety of developmental areas, including language, sensory, cognitive, social-emotional, and motor skills. The activities include: discovery; fingerplays, songs, rhymes and chants; naptime; and outdoor play.
- Author BiographyKathy Charner has been with Gryphon House for over 15 years and has served as Editor-in-Chief. She is the editor of several books including The GIANT Series and the Learn Every Day series.
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/08/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKathy Charner,Maureen Murphy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.