The Encyclopedia of Restaurant Forms: A Complete Kit of Ready-to-Use Checklists, Worksheets and Training Aids for a Successful Food Service Operation by Douglas Robert Brown (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD-ROM. If you are in the process of starting a new restaurant or are managing an existing food service operation, this is the one book you need to do it right. Always wanted a personal assistant at your disposal? Now you will have one, in book form! Designed to save the food service manager both time and money, you will t kw how you got along before without it. For the new and veteran food service operators alike, this book is essentially a unique survival kit packed with tested advice, practical guidelines and ready-to-use materials for all aspects of your job. The book and companion CD-ROM focuses on the issues, situations and tasks that you face daily in your management role as leader, manager, arbitrator, evaluator, chairperson, disciplinarian and more; from working with difficult customers and employees to ensuring the profitability of your operation. Included in the book are hundreds of easy-to-implement tools, forms, checklists, posters, templates and training aids to help you get your operation organised, and easier to manage while building the bottom line! The material may be used as is or readily adapted for any food service application. For example, you will find a practical form to use when interviewing employees, a template for developing an employee schedule and checklists for examining the food service operation and preparing a budget. Expertly organised, this unique book takes you step by step through each department of a restaurant, caterer, hotel and n-commercial operations. Among the topics covered are management principles of planning, organising, co-ordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluation; product purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing, preparation and service; employment and personnel practices; and management of equipment and money. This manual will arm you with the right information to help you do your job. Keep it on your desk for continual reference. The many valuable forms contained in this work may be easily printed out and customised from the companion CD-ROM. There are over 488 ready-to-use business forms, checklists, training aids, contracts and agreements!
- Author BiographyDouglas R Brown is a best-selling author in the area of food service management, having worked for both national chains and independent restaurants, as well as providing consulting services. He is the author of several books and numerous articles on food service management.
- Author(s)Douglas Robert Brown
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Notetables
- Weight1360 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.