All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionCricket is w played in at least 127 countries and some 105 participate regularly in international fixtures. No previous book has given a true indication of the game as a world-wide phemen. Only very limited information has been provided about the women's game. This Encyclopedia of World cricket presents world-wide coverage of both the men's and women's game. ?By integrating the historical, social, geographical and political contexts, fresh insights are provided on how cricket has developed in different parts of the world, its current status and scenarios for its future. By providing a world-wide view, comparisons between different countries become possible allowing some general trends in the development of the game to emerge as well as drawing attention to specific countries or regions where the game has developed in a more local way. ?Statistical information is given on the performances of the different countries and their leading players. ?The book is arranged in five sections. Part one looks at how cricket has developed; part two examines the game country by country; part three looks at regional competitions; part four examines the international competitions while part five looks at the future.
- Author(s)Roy Morgan
- PublisherSportsBooks Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSportsBooks Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/04/2017
- Content Note32pp photos
- Width203 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.