All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the classic text on representations of capitalism and their political effects - with a new introduction. In the mid-1990s, at the height of academic discussion about the inevitability of capitalist globalization, J. K. Gibson-Graham presented a groundbreaking and controversial argument for envisioning alternative ecomies. This new edition includes an introduction in which the authors address critical responses to The End of Capitalism and outline the ecomic research and activism they have been engaged in since the book was first published.
- Author BiographyJ. K. Gibson-Graham is the pen name of Katherine Gibson and Julie Graham, feminist economic geographers who work, respectively, at the Australian National University in Canberra and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Author(s)J.K. Gibson-Graham
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 1 line art illustration
- Weight458 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.