All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The End of Dieting, Joel Fuhrman M.D., a board certified family physician who specializes in preventing and reversing disease through nutritional and natural methods, and #1 New York Timesbestselling author of Eat to Live, Super Immunity and TheEnd of Diabetes, delivers a powerful paradigm-shifting book that shows us how and why we never need to diet again.Fuhrman writes, By reading this book, you will understand the key principles of the science of health, nutrition and weight loss. It will give you a simple and effective strategy to achieve and maintain an optimal weight without dieting for the rest of your life. This new approach will free you forever from a merry-go-round of diets and endless, tedious discussions about dieting strategies. This is the end of dieting.
- Author(s)Joel Fuhrman
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight558 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.