All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you sometimes perplexed with Jesus s teaching? Do you really want what he wants? Bestselling author Kyle Idleman reveals that the key to the abundant life Jesus promised lies in embracing His inside-out way of life.As he examines Jesus s Sermon on the Mount, Kyle unpacks the many counter-intuitive truths, including: brokenness is the way to wholeness, mourning is the path to blessing, and emptiness is required in order to kw true fullness. Ultimately you will discover how Jesus transforms you as you begin to live out these paradoxical principles. Because only when you come to the end of yourself can you begin to experience the full, blessed, and whole life Jesus offers.
- Author BiographyKyle Idleman is the teaching pastor at Southeast Christian Church in Louisville, Kentucky, the fifth largest church in America. The bestselling author of the award-winning book Not a Fan and AHA is a frequent speaker at conferences and events around the world. Kyle and his wife, DesiRae, have four children.
- Author(s)Kirby Heyborne,Kyle Idleman
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Kirby Heyborne
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time370
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.05New
- AU $27.22New
- AU $31.41New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $50.92
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.13
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.81
- AU $31.85Trending at AU $36.80
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.00
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $12.97Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.