All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAre we headed toward a global ecomic collapse? Financial markets are violently unstable worldwide, and the key benchmarks of financial health are rapidly getting worse.Christians kw the Bible predicts a coming day when one person will take control of the entire global ecomy. But how will that happen? We may w have the answers. In fact, the biblical and techlogical evidence tells us that a cashless society and one-world ecomy are t only possible, but inevitable. Bestselling author Mark Hitchcock skillfully brings together current research and Bible prophecy to address these important questions: How is the stage being set for ecomic collapse and a cashless society?What techlogy will make this cashless world possible?How will the Antichrist control the world ecomy?What will happen to the people who face all this tumult and chaos? An eye-opening survey of the ways that future events can impact our lives even today.
- Author BiographyMark Hitchcock is the author of nearly 30 books related to end-time Bible prophecy, including Middle East Burning and 101 Answers to Questions About the Book of Revelation. He earned a ThM and PhD from Dallas Theological Seminary and is the senior pastor of Faith Bible Church in Edmond, Oklahoma. He also serves as Associate Professor of Bible Exposition at DTS, and he and his wife, Cheryl, have two sons, one daughter-in-law, and one grandson.
- Author(s)Mark Hitchcock
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.