All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA debate on the time of the completion of Christ's redemptive work, and the passing of the Law of Moses. Was Torah removed at the cross (per Simmons) or did the Old Testament remain valid until it was all fulfilled in AD 70 (per Preston). An important debate with implications crossing all deminational boundaries since all futurist eschatologies teach that the Law of Moses was abrogated at the cross. Yet, they then appeal to Torah for their eschatology!
- Author BiographyDon K. Preston is president of Preterist Research Institute of Ardmore, Ok.. He is a prolific author, having authored over 19 titles on Covenant Eschatology (true preterism). Preston recently (2010) received an honorary doctorate from Vision International University of Ramona, Ca. Mr. Preston has engaged many leading evangelicals in formal debate, and conducts seminars around the world. Along with William Bell, Mr. Preston hosts a popular Internet radio program Two Guys and the Bible, at www.ad70.net. Podcasts available. Preston's websites are www.eschatology.org and www.bibleprophecy.com.
- Author(s)Don K Preston D DIV
- PublisherJadon Productions
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJadon Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.