Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionTyrin and Khalil are two men who have earned the privelage of living well. A beach home in Malibu, expensive cars, business owners, and a promising future together. Their love surpasses expectation and some view them as the ultimate Black gay couple. They have surrounded themselves with a strong circle of friends and are determined to prove that two men can succeed at love. However, one phone call will forever change the course of their relationship and hurl the two into a whirlwind of betrayal, heartbreak and newfound spiritual refuge. Does love have limitations, or can it really conquer all? Discover what happens when the perfect love turns chaotic; and everyone in their circle is relentlessly impacted by a devastating mistake never meant to surface. Friendships are questioned, faith is put to the test and the prayers of a mother are answered in the most unsuspecting of ways.
- Author BiographyDonta Morrison is a writer and motivational speaker who has impressed audiences nationwide with his dynamic approach to HIV/AIDS awareness. Having written for various magazines about the impact of HIV/AIDS within communities of color, he has established himself as a powerful voice in the fight against AIDS. He currently lives in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Dont Morrison,Donta Morrison
- Date of Publication08/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.