Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the 'Shadows' series for less able readers, this book is set in the near future, where an alien invasion has left the Earth devastated and a mysterious organisation called The Firm holds power.
- Author BiographyPaul Blum teaches in a London School. At the weekend, his research takes him to the beaches and back streets of Brighton in search of werewolves and vampires. He writes about what he has found.
- Author(s)Paul Blum
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRising Stars UK Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/12/2015
- Weight80 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age6-7 years
- Interest Age10-14+ years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.