All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Engaged Campus offers a set of emerging best practices and articulation of critical issues for faculty and administrators committed to developing, strengthening, or expanding majors or mirs in community engagement at their respective institutions.
- Author BiographyDan W. Butin is Founding Dean of the School of Education at Merrimack College, USA. He is the editor and author of over fifty books, articles, and book chapters, including the books Service-Learning in Higher Education, Teaching Social Foundations of Education, and Service-Learning and Social Justice Education. Butin's research focuses on issues of educator preparation and policy and community engagement. He has been Assistant Dean of the School of Education at Cambridge College, USA, and a faculty member at Gettysburg College, USA. Prior to working in higher education, Butin taught middle school, taught in an adult GED program, and was Chief Financial Officer of Teach For America. More about Butin's teaching and scholarship can be found at http://danbutin.org/.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCommunity Engagement in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDan W. Butin,Scott Seider
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.