All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's groom expects and is expected to take on a large and often times equal role in the planning of the big event. The days of the husband-to-be just showing up with a nice suit on and having idea of what went into the planning are long gone. This is t to say that the groom's interests need to be the same as the bride's. This book will help the groom to choose what interests them and works well with their talents. If it is t picking out the table cloths to match the flowers, than it could be working on the menu or the invitations or even designing the wedding website. For the groom who wishes to be actively involved and t be limited by traditional wedding elements, the book will suggest ways to create a modern wedding. For example turning the focus to the enjoyment of the guests and thinking of the day as a big party, while still respecting the wishes of the families.
- Author BiographyDoug Gordon is the creator of PlanetGordon.com, the Web's most popular site for grooms. Currently a producer and writer at The History Channel, Doug was a writer on the hit TV game show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for over four years.
- Author(s)Doug Gordon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width130 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.