The Engine of America: The Secrets to Small Business Success from Entrepreneurs Who Have Made It! by Hector Barreto (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinning business strategies from CEOs of 50 successful small businesses (some of which are w large corporations) who share their experiences to help those starting or growing their own business Small business is the engine that drives Americaa s new ecomy. In The Engine of America, former administrator of the Small Business Administration (SBA), Hector Barreto and veteran journalist Bob Wagman reveal the winning business strategies of CEOs from 50 companies. For all those starting or growing their own small business, the wisdom, experience, and counsel of these successful leaders provides inspirational and thoughtful advice on making it as an entrepreneur. In this book, Barreto shares details of business success, and the insights he gained while administering the nationa s largest small business loan, training, and counseling organization. Some of those sharing their stories in The Engine of America have grown their businesses from the most humble of beginnings into corporate giants whose brands are household names and whose operations are integral parts of the national ecomy. Others may t be instantly recognizable, but what they have in common is success. Hector Barreto believes if you can teach a small business owner something he or she doesna t kw, but which is critical to the growth of their small business or which allows them to avoid a critical mistake, you have helped put them on the road to success. Thata s what The Engine of America will do. Hector V. Barreto (Los Angeles, CA) is the former five--year administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration where he directed a $60 billion support system for American entrepreneurs. He has lived and worked in all regions of the country, and is currently the Chairman of the Lati Coalition and a frequent speaker on small business topics. Robert Wagman (Washington, DC) is the former Capitol bureau chief for Scripps Howarda s Newspaper Enterprise Association. He is also a former field producer for 60 Minutes, editor of the World Almanac on Politics, and author of many business and political nfiction books.
- Author(s)Hector Barreto
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight432 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.