All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the tion of change construction and systematically studies, within a Cognitive Grammar framework, the rich inventory of its instantiations in English, from well-kwn structures such as the so-called resultative construction to a variety of largely igred types such as asymmetric resultatives, sublexical change constructions and mildly causal constructions.
- Author BiographyCristiano Broccias teaches at the Universities of Genova and Pavia, Italy.
- Author(s)Cristiano Broccias
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication17/07/2003
- Series TitleCognitive Linguistics Research [CLR]
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 77 schw.-w. Abb., 2 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight740 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.