All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Rutenberg s photographs are taken after midnight, creating a vision of stillness and mystery, a soliloquy of shadow and light emanating from leaves and flowers, hedgerows and trees. To create this magical book, Linda Rutenberg laid claim to the enchanted domain of some of this country s most beautiful gardens. The English Garden at Night transports us to these realms of beauty, history and memory. One feels surrounded by a profound tranquility, and a spiritual quality that comes from the centuries of thought, planning, and creation.
- Author BiographyLinda Rutenberg was born in Montreal, Canada in 1952.She has a BFA in film and music and a MFA in Photography from Concordia University and has taught photography and worked as a freelance photographer for thirty years. She has led workshops in different parts of the world and has organized photographic trips to Mexico and the United States. In 1995 she opened Camera Lucida Image Centre in Montreal which housed a darkroom rental facility, a lab, a school and a gallery. In 1997 she left Clic and opened Galerie Mistral, a fine art photography gallery in Montreal, Canada.
- Author(s)Linda Rutenberg
- PublisherVerve Editions
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVerve Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1805 g
- Width273 mm
- Height334 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byChristopher Woodward
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.