Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-something, John Abernathy is disillusioned. His job as a private investigator is unfulfilling, and he can't find work in his chosen field, Enigmatology, the study and design of puzzles. He is about to quit when the National Enquirer calls. A woman in Las Vegas, New Mexico sent them a photo of someone who's supposed to have died 35 years ago - Elvis Aaron Presley. And they need John to investigate it. When the Elvis impersonator, Al Leadbelly, is murdered, John investigates, finding Air Force colonel, Alvin Hollister - convinced Leadbelly has information regarding Elvis's death - at the crime scene conducting his own investigation. John discovers his great-great-great-grandfather's journal - unearthing a conspiracy entwining Elvis, shape-shifting aliens, and Mary Todd Lincoln. Now John must solve Leadbelly's murder and discover if he really was Elvis, an obsessed fan, or something more.
- Author BiographyBen Adams is a San Francisco Bay Area writer. His work has appeared in Everyday Weirdness, an online literary magazine. He is currently enrolled in Stanford's Novel Writing Program. The Enigmatologist is the first book in a trilogy.
- Author(s)Ben Adams
- PublisherRavenswood Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRavenswood Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.