All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Enlargement of the European Union: A Guide for the Entrepreneur is a practical reference book for business and financial investors looking at changes and opportunities arising from the expansion of Europe. It provides coverage of all the important issues for business and financial communities, setting out a framework for senior management to checklist their own situations and take advantage of a market that contains 450 million customers.
- Author BiographyWalter Van Denberghe joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1997 and was instrumental in setting up the US VAT practice. In 2001, he provided key MNC clients with a global tax service out of Ireland. From July 2002 Walter has operated outside of Belgium on international client assignments. Walter is a chartered tax consultant and has advised clients on a wide range of subjects such as the practical implications for businesses of commissionaire structures, toll and contract manufacturing across Europe and compliance systems. Walter lectures on international VAT issues at open seminars and for PwC's clients. Ine Lejeune, partner, leads PricewaterhouseCoopers' European Indirect Tax Network and Belgian EU Enlargement team. She has advised companies in all industries and delivered projects including commissionaires, contract manufacturing and shared services centres in EU and non-EU countries. Cost reduction, cash flow improvement, compliance, automation (e.g. configuration of ERP), digitisation (e-invoicing & e-archiving) and risk management are focused on. She has advised on several cases referred to the European Court of Justice and has led projects performed for the European Commission. She advises the European indirect Tax Group (EiTG), a group of indirect tax experts of MNCs. Ine is a law graduate of Ghent University (Belgium,1984) qualified in tax. She has been Guest Professor at Antwerp University since 1996. She is co-business chair of the OECD's Informal Consultation Group on the Standard Audit File and has written many articles and books.
- Author(s)Ine Lejeune,Walter Van Denberghe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.