All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aimed at an academic and general audience. It provides a comprehensive and authoritative review of the process of enlarging the European Union from 15 member states to include the 10 countries of central and eastern Europe, as well as the Mediterranean candidates. It also contains a te on NATO expansion, extensive documentation and a bibliography on enlargement. This title is published in conjunction with UACES, the University Association for Contemporary European Studies. UACES web site can be found at www.uaces.org>
- Author BiographyGraham Avery is Chief Advisor, European Commission, Brussels. Fraser Cameron is Head of the Political Section of the European Commission Delegation in Washington DC. He was previously an advisor in DGIA.
- Author(s)Fraser Cameron,Graham Avery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary European Studies S.
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight313 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.