All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday we live in a culture that says, Life should be easy and work well. This attitude, called entitlement, influences our most important institutions: family, business, church, and government. Its devastating effects contribute to relational problems, work ethic issues, and emotional struggles. It comes down to this: People are t getting to where they want to go, because they don't kw how to do life the hard way. Entitlement keeps them from tackling challenges and finding success. But whether readers are struggling with their own sense of entitlement or dealing with someone who acts entitled, The Entitlement Cure will equip them to turn away from a life of mediocrity to a life of engagement, satisfaction, and joy. Drawing from his experience as a counselor and leadership consultant, rewned psychologist and New York Times bestselling author Dr. John Townsend explores strategies for fighting entitlement, such as: * Take a meaningful risk every week * Find ways to minimize regret * Grasp the value of keeping inconvenient commitments * Understand why saying I don't kw is the first step toward success. In a culture that encourages shortcuts and irresponsibility, The Entitlement Cure provides principles and skills to help you both navigate life with those around you who have an entitlement mindset and identify areas in your own life where you are stuck in easy way living. Dr. Townsend will show you how to become successful, resolve obstacles in life, and help those around you. Ultimately, The Entitlement Cure provides practical tools for a life of success that works for anyone.
- Author BiographyDr. John Townsend is a leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York Times bestselling author. He has written twenty-seven books, selling 10 million copies, including the 3 million-selling Boundaries series. John is founder of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and conducts the Townsend Leadership program. He travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking, and working with leadership families. He and his wife Barbi have two sons, and live in Newport Beach, California. One of John's favorite hobbies is playing in a band that performs in Southern California lounges and venues.
- Author(s)John Townsend
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight453 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.