All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Entrepreneur's Solution reawakens the entrepreneurial spirit in us all: the drive to fulfill our highest potential-as individuals, as a country, and as members of a global community. The Entrepreneur's Solution is required for the start-up and for the seasoned business owner to understand the new rules of the game. It is the new entrepreneurial manual. It is filled with the very frameworks that were built through Mel Abraham's decades of experience as an entrepreneur, advisor and mentor. He gives you the recipe that t only helps you build a business but to build a life and create an entrepreneurial journey of epic proportions. The Entrepreneur's Solution is about harnessing your creative force, breaking free of your former state, and getting your life in alignment with your intention and purpose. It is through these frameworks (and the author's stories) that you journey to a land where your team is connected, committed and loyal, your customers become raving fans and your life full with fulfillment because the business you are creating is in congruence with your values, operated in alignment with your higher vision and connected to all stakeholders at an emotional level As a result, your business serves them by transforming their lives. All of this will translate into more profits, fans and freedom. Welcome to The Entrepreneur's Solution!
- Author BiographyMel Abraham is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called business coaches, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. Mel s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
- Author(s)Mel H Abraham
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byBrendon Burchard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.