All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough its 15 carefully constructed cases, the book gives readers a first-hand look at some of the most interesting landmark and illuminating new controversies in U.S. environmental policy making. In her new section New Issues, New Politics, Layzer adds two brand new cases: The Deepwater Horizon Disaster: The High Cost of Offshore Oil; and Fracking Wars: Local and State Responses to Unconventional Shale Gas Development. Lazyer provides maps, tables, figures, questions to consider, recommended readings, and useful websites to help students think critically about environmental policy and to facilitate further research.
- Author BiographyJudith A. Layzer is assistant professor of environmental policy at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Her research focuses on U.S. environmental politics, particularly on the role of science and the use of ecosystem management and other collaborative approaches to environmental policy.
- Author(s)Judith A. Layzer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.