All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA re-examination of certain epistemic features of belief, which challenges current ideas and provides a unified and coherent picture of the epistemology of belief.
- Author BiographyHAMID VAHID is Professor of Philosophy and the Head of the Analytic Philosophy Faculty at the Institute for Fundamental Sciences in Tehran, Iran. He is the author of Epistemic Justification and the Skeptical Challenge and has published work in several journals including Philosophical Studies, Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, Synthese, Erkenntnis, European Journal of Philosophy, Kant-Studien, Metaphilosophy and Ratio.
- Author(s)Hamid Vahid
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.