All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic ecumenical commentary on Ephesians. In addition to detailed exegesis, Schnackenburg pays special attention to the history of interpretation of Ephesians, taking account of comparative material in the history of religion and, at the end of each exegetical section, shows how findings are relevant for today. The theological focus is the concept of the church, giving rise to ecumenical discussion about ministry and office in the church. This commentary has proved invaluable for biblical scholars, clergy and theological students.
- Author BiographyRudolf Schnackenburg is Emeritus Professor of New Testament at the University of Wurzburg.
- Author(s)Rudolf Schnackenburg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/05/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byHelen Heron
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.