All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Equal Society collects fourteen new scholarly essays by established and emerging researchers on the topic of equality. The authors address political, legal and ethical aspects of their subject, and provide fresh perspectives on themes prominent in current social and political philosophy, including relational equality, epistemic injustice, the capabilities approach, African ethics, gender equality, and the philosophy of race.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hull is lecturer in philosophy at the University of Cape Town.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGeorge Hull
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.