All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to create a strong understanding of the empirical basis for the equity risk premium. Through the research and anaylsis of two scholars who are experts in this field, this volume presents the key issues that are paramount to investors, including whether or t to use historical data as a method of equity investing, and can the equity premium reflect changes in fundamental values and cash flows of the market.
- Author BiographyRobert Ibbotson is a member of the Yale School of Finance Faculty since 1986. He is Chairman and Founder of Ibbotson Assocaites in Chicago and New York, which provides consulting services, software, data and financial publishing for financial institutions and investment advisors. Professor Ibbotson is the author of numerous books and articles, including the annual Stocks, Bonds, Bills and Inflation Yearbook. Will Goetzmann is the Edwin J. Beinecke Professor of Finance and Management Studies at the Yale School of Management and a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research. He currently serves as the Director of the International Center for Finance at Yale-an interdisciplinary research organization focused on sponsoring and disseminating academic research in Finance.
- Author(s)Roger G. Ibbotson,William N. Goetzmann
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous line drawings, tables, mathematical examples and halftones
- Weight930 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.