All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDavies explores and questions the central business challenges of a world in transition. Having shifted from a unipolar world dominated by the USA to a new untested multi-polar environment, we must continue to learn about the ecomic landscape that will in fluctation for the next decade.
- Author BiographyROBERT DAVIES is a visionary strategic advisor supporting business leaders and their organizations in the fields of foresight, strategy and change. He is a Senior Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School, London, with expertise in international relations, innovation and change management. He has the talent to help business leaders unravel the implications of an unprecedented shift in the balance of global power and influence. He earned his PhD at Cass examining how leaders turned mature organizations into innovative operations during the recession of the early 1990s. Dr Davies also teaches the MBA and MA programmes at Cass Business School and City University. He enjoys working with managers and staff at all levels in organizations, particularly the business leaders of tomorrow. He has the ability to turn complex academic research and thought into tools and techniques that can be readily applied by both his clients and students.
- Author(s)Robert W. Davies
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCass Business Press
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.