All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Baldacci is one of the world's most popular, widely read storytellers. In his blockbuster thrillers Zero Day and The Forgotten, he enthralled readers with John Puller. A combat veteran and special agent with the U.S. Army, Puller is the man they call to investigate the toughest crimes facing the nation. But all his training, all his experience, all his skills will t prepare him for his newest case, one that will force him to hunt down the most formidable and brilliant prey he has ever tracked: his own brother.THE ESCAPEIt's a prison unlike any other. Military discipline rules. Its security systems are unmatched. None of its prisoners dream of escaping. They kw it's impossible . . . until w.John Puller's older brother, Robert, was convicted of treason and national security crimes. His inexplicable escape from prison makes him the most wanted criminal in the country. Some in the government believe that John Puller represents their best chance at capturing Robert alive, and so Puller must bring in his brother to face justice.But Puller quickly discovers that his brother is pursued by others who don't want him to survive. Puller is in turn pushed into an uneasy, fraught partnership with ather agent, who may have an agenda of her own.They dig more deeply into the case together, and Puller finds that t only are her allegiances unclear, but there are troubling details about his brother's conviction . . . and someone out there doesn't want the truth to ever come to light. As the nationwide manhunt for Robert grows more urgent, Puller's masterful skills as an investigator and strengths as a fighter may t be eugh to save his brother-or himself.
- Author BiographyDavid Baldacci lives with his family in Virginia. He and his wife have founded the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. He invites you to visit him at www.davidbaldacci.com and his foundation at www.wishyouwellfoundation.org.
- Author(s)David Baldacci
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJohn Puller
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Read byRon McLarty
- Contained items statement13 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time900
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.