All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents twenty-six essays that showcase the brilliant originality and range of ecomic thought that earned Hoover Institution senior fellow Gary S. Becker the Nobel Prize in Ecomic Sciences in 1992.
- Author BiographyRamon Febrero is a professor of economics at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and director of the Economics and Business Administration Division of the Centro de Estudios Superiores Ramon Carande . Pedro S. Schwartz is a professor of the history of economic thought at the Autonomous University of Madrid and a special consultant at National Economic Research Association.
- Author(s)Gary Stanley Becker,Pedro S. Schwartz,Ramon Febrero
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Noteport.
- Weight962 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Foreword byJohn Raisian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.