All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe twenty-one essays in this book provide an overview of the contributions of Nobel laureate and Hoover Institution horary fellow Friedrich A. von Hayek to the fields of ecomics, political theory, history, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyChiaki Nishiyama is professor of economics at Rikkyo University in Tokyo and a Senior Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution. Kurt R. Leube is a visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution and additionally is a guest professor at several leading European and South American universities and serves as academic director of the European Center of Austrian Economics Foundation, based in the Principality of Liechtenstein. Educated in Germany and Austria, he is internationally recognized as one of the closest disciples of the late F. A. von Hayek (Nobel Prize 1974).
- Author(s)Chiaki Nishiyama,Kurt R. Leube
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/1984
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byW. Glenn Campbell
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.