All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA healthier and better way to deal with the daily stresses of modern life. This cookbook addresses wellness, happiness and balance via the time-houred principles of Ayurveda, newly interpreted for modern, western culture. Understanding and using these practices provides immediate benefits. All the recipes are selected for the western palate, and there are recipes containing animal protein for n-vegetarians. Easy to make, tasty bean/lentil recipes are perfect for vegetarians, and most importantly, dairy-free, gluten-free and soy-free alternatives are provided with most recipes. The recipes are designed to balance all constitutions, which minimizes the guesswork for what recipes are appropriate for each individual. Many of the recipes can be prepared in a variety of ways to accommodate various needs and preferences. Well-organised charts and time-saving tips help prioritise and implement the most important ayurvedic principles in a time frame that addresses modern busy lifestyles. For anyone looking to improve a regular diet or to experience new ayurvedic practices, this book provides easily understood guidance for a balanced life of wellness without stress.
- Author BiographyLois Leonhardi is a certified Ayurveda practitioner specialising in creating holistic diet, exercise and anti-stress programs for time-pressed individuals.
- Author(s)Lois Leonhardi
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.