All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatt Graham-Hyde - As a CIO of many years, I feel the changes I am witnessing in business and IT are unprecedented. Not only that, but the changes are rewriting the rulebook in a way that hasn't happened since the 1970s when mainframe computers were becoming commonplace. Amazon and Google have changed the way we do business forever with the cloud. We must change our company's ideas, perceptions and behaviours to survive. That change starts with techlogy change, and the foundational reinvention of information techlogy taking place today being driven by cloud computing, mobile devices, social media and data analytics. We need to reinvent ourselves in order to survive as businesses and as CIOs. Our future is at stake.
- Author BiographyMatt Graham-Hyde is currently chief information officer for Kantar, the data investment management division of WPP and a leading insights and consultancy group. As CIO, he is responsible for the technology strategy and execution across the 100 countries where Kantar's 28,500 employees work on behalf of the majority of Fortune 500 companies. Matt has over 15 years experience as a CIO in major international businesses. Matt founded and operated his own consultancy specialising in re-engineering IT in mergers and acquisitions. Born in London, Matt has travelled and worked extensively around the globe. He has delivered business growth programmes, rationalisations, offshoring and strategic change. Notwithstanding his technical background, Matt's user friendly, relaxed business style enables the communication of complex technological ideas in an understandable, usable manner. Over the last few years Matt has been a regular presenter at various industry seminars and workshops on new technology and the developing role of the CIO. He is based in the UK.
- Author(s)Matt Graham-Hyde
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.