All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechnical information about Encaustics painting. Contains answers to many questions that may arise when working with Encaustics. These questions relate to tools, equipment, types of wax, supports, containers and painting techniques.
- Author BiographyBela Fidel was born in Brazil and lived in Israel for 9 years, where she graduated from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She pursued the study of art and painting seriously upon returning to Brazil and continues to this day. She has been painting in Encaustics for 11 years and teaching it for 7. She is equally passionate about animals their rights and welfare. Bela Fidel lives with her husband (writer, lyricist, poet and entrepreneur), two cats and one dog.
- Author(s)Bela R Fidel
- PublisherLittle Books of Wisdom
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Books of Wisdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.