Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new research-based guide to baby-care from the world-rewned authority on child development, Penelope Leach This outstanding new guide to parenting from the expert who transformed the way we raise children. Penelope Leach draws on her unrivalled experience to help you bring up your baby in the first year. Kind, reassuring guidance on practical childcare issues including feeding, sleeping and crying is backed up by key new evidence on the way babies' brains develop, to help you understand and respond to your baby. Penelope Leach's baby-led, reliable approach has guided millions of mothers worldwide. With her frank, honest and sympathetic advice, you will be able to make your own informed decisions about what's best for your child.
- Author BiographyDr. Penelope Leach, a favourite source of child development information and childcare advice for parents all over the world, is a research psychologist specialising in child development, and a passionate advocate for children and parents. She is also a mother and grandmother.
- Author(s)Penelope Leach
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight730 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.