All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your life on all levels—mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually—with this essential reference guide to 160 easily-procured crystals, minerals, and stones. Packed with practical kwledge and 190 beautiful full-color photos, this easy-to-use handbook will teach you all about the gemstone world. Each page provides you with concise information: stone name and properties, color, corresponding chakra, planet, element, zodiac sign, numerological association, and mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual uses. Margaret Ann Lembo’s metaphysical crystal directory will also give you Mohs scale ratings, divinatory meanings, and a series of positive affirmations for each stone. Learn how to charge, cleanse, and use gemstones in healing grids, plus how to use them as oracles for personal development and spiritual awakening.Praise: When energetically used with the understandings and tips provided in this A–Z essential guide, all good things are possible. Your 'everything’ go-to for crystals! —Cyndi Dale, bestselling author of The Complete Book of Chakra Healing and Beyond Soul Mates A must-have guide for anyone who even enjoys picking up rocks. Her straight-from-the-hip approach is matched by her passion, love and kwledge of each and every geode, multifaceted crystal, and everything in between. —Joan Ranquet, author of Communication with All Life
- Author BiographyMargaret Ann Lembo is the author of Chakra Awakening; The Essential Guide to Crystals, Minerals and Stones; The Angels & Gemstone Guardians Cards; Color Your Life with Crystals; and seven spoken audio CDs. She is the creator of a line of award-winning Aroma-Energetic Sprays, including Smudge in Spray™ and the seven Chakra Sprays. She is a spiritual entrepreneur and practitioner, aromatherapist, and the owner of The Crystal Garden—a book store, gift store, and spiritual center in southeast Florida.
- Author(s)Margaret Ann Lembo
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/05/2013
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Weight835 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.