Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Marketing and Advertising Dictionary is an authoritative reference that defines more than 5,500 marketing and advertising terms in clear, concise, and understandable language. This dictionary incorporates terms used in both government and private-sector organizations. The terms cover every aspect of marketing and advertising, including terms related to direct mail, sales, retailing, international advertising and marketing, consumer behavior, market research, and print and broadcast advertising. This book is essential for marketing, sales, and advertising professionals and students.
- Author BiographyDr. Jerry M. Rosenberg (New Jersey) received his Ph.D. from New York University. He is a professor at Rutgers University's Business School in New Jersey and the author of 28 books. Dr. Rosenberg is also the primary business consultant to the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Author(s)Jerry M Rosenberg
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSphinx Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight454 g
- Width104 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.