All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith big-box stores dominating today's business landscape, small business owners are facing serious challenges. But there is a way to level the playing field and win-and The Essential Online Solution will show you how. Written by industry experts, this book outlines a five-step formula that will allow you to harness the power of the online world and improve your company's bottom line.
- Author BiographyRICK SEGEL, CSP, a seasoned retailer of twenty-five years, owned one of New England's most successful independent women's specialty stores. He is the marketing expert for Staples.com, the cocreator of the Retail Technology Assessment for Microsoft, and a founding member of the Retail Advisory Council for Johnson & Wales University. Segel is the Director of Retail Training for the Retailers Association of Massachusetts. He is also the creator of the Retailers Association of Massachusetts Awards of Excellence Program (RAMAEs), which has recognized over thirty of the most innovative retailers in the state. Segel holds the Certified Speaking Professional designation and has been a featured speaker in over 1,400 presentations. He is also the author of Retail Business Kit For Dummies (Wiley), which became the number-one selling retail how-to book in the United States. BARBARA CALLAN-BOGIA is a speaker and trainer who conducts seminars to thousands of people on influencing, leading in multiple locations, communication, and office politics. She is also the owner of Callan Consulting, a successful national management development consulting firm founded in 1996, and cocreator of the Retail Technology Assessment for Microsoft.
- Author(s)Barbara Callan-Bogia,Rick Segel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight490 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.