All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Volume 1: ...a first-rate edition, which supersedes all other portable Peirces...all the Peirce most people will ever need. -Louis Menand, The New York Review of Books Volume 2 of this convenient two-volume chrological reader's edition provides the first comprehensive anthology of the brilliant American thinker Charles Sanders Peirce's mature philosophy. A central focus of Volume 2 is Peirce's evolving theory of signs and its appplication to his pragmatism.
- Author BiographyThe Peirce Edition Project, at Indiana University Indianapolis, is preparing the thirty-volume Writings of Charles S. Peirce: A Chronological Edition.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note6 line drawings
- Weight880 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byCharles S. Peirce
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.