All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's workplaces are dynamic, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that tension can develop quickly and ruiusly. THE ESSENTIAL WORKPLACE CONFLICT HANDBOOK is the ideal resource for anyone ready to confront conflict at work rather than run from it. Managed correctly, conflict can be a positive source for invation and creativity. Using examples drawn from a wide range of corporate and entrepreneurial experiences, along with checklists and other practical tools, THE ESSENTIAL WORKPLACE CONFLICT HANDBOOK will help employees, managers at all levels and business owners answer the following important questions: * What's changing in the workplace and the workforce today? * Are the right issues being addressed? * How can we create more options to solve conflicts? * What's my conflict style and why is it important? * How should I set and manage expectations? * What happens when disruptive behaviour gets out of control? Positive interactions are critical to successful workplaces. This vital new title gives you the confidence you need to communicate effectively, as well as a clear understanding of your individual responsibility, matter your title or role. It, also, gives the organisation a plan for what it can do to foster a tension-free workplace.
- Author BiographyBarbara Mitchell is an author, speaker, human resources consultant and coauthor of The Big Book of HR and The Essential HR Handbook. Cornelia Gamlem is president of The GEMS Group, Ltd. and consults, speaks and writes on human resource and management issues.
- Author(s)Barbara Mitchellhill,Cornelia Gamlem
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintNew Page Books,US
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.