All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essentials of Casi Game Design is a handbook for aspiring or practicing game designers. It explains, in detail, the techniques of designing a casi game that actually works. The author, Dan Lubin, is an experienced game designer. He t only succeeded as an independent, with EZ Pai Gow and Double Blackjack, to name only a couple, but also worked as a table-games designer and manager for big gaming corporations, including Galaxy Gaming, the largest independent supplier of table games in the world. His approach in this book is more than just giving advice in the how-to style. Rather, he walks aspiring table-game designers through the decision points, and the reasoning behind them, that can make or break a game. Aside from main game design, topics also include proper side-bet development, including as a stand-alone money maker, game protection, game design, technical writing, and business and negotiation considerations.
- Author BiographyDan Lubin was a programmer and designer of mainframe-computer systems for 20 years, before making an abrupt career change and relocating to Las Vegas to become a table-games dealer. He parlayed his experience as a programmer and dealer to review submissions of new table games for DEQ Systems, a global provider of gaming technology. From there, he became the in-house designer of table games for Galaxy Gaming, developing Three Card Prime, Heads Up Hold 'em, Three Card Double Play, Four Card Frenzy, and Cajun Stud, among others. His most successful table game has been the highly popular EZ Pai Gow. He lives in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Dan Lubin
- PublisherHuntington Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuntington Press
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.