All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumbers don't lie--when you kw how to read them. Frustrated by financial statements? Dread the budget process? The Essentials of Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers is here to help. This new edition of a business classic demystifies finance and accounting and gives managers the tools they need make better decisions. Packed with fresh insights and the latest information on accounting regulations, international accounting practices, and global business trends, the book reveals how to: - Understand the fundamentals of financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting - Interpret balance sheets, income/cash flow statements, and annual reports - Sift through conflicting data to find the most relevant figures - Locate key information about competitors and suppliers - Analyze variances and calculate break-even points and other vital measures - And much more Expanded case studies and practice exercises reinforce the lessons and let you strengthen your skills. Imagine the impact when you grasp t only what the numbers mean--but how you can use that intelligence to drive your business forward.
- Author BiographyEDWARD FIELDS has taught a popular AMA course on finance and accounting fundamentals for decades and consults with many multinational corporations on strategic and financial issues.
- Author(s)Edward Fields
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width59 mm
- Height89 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.