All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAs the youngest de Angelis daughter, Gaby has always had to vie for attention with brainy, holier-than-thou Anna, and bohemian, beautiful Maria. Yet in her heart she cherished the hope that she was her father Enzo's favourite. On the day Gaby's first baby, Kitty, is born, Enzo suddenly dies. Before the new family have had chance to bond they are plunged into the thick of the wider clan, as Gaby's sisters devise a plan to bid their father farewell in his native Rome. But their interpretations of his wishes differ as much as their wildly conflicting advice on the fraught early days of motherhood. And in the heat and bustle of Rome itself, Gaby encounters once again the man everyone thought she would marry. Suddenly all Gaby's certainties are shaken.
- Author BiographyDomenica de Rosa started her career working at the Bookseller, and went on to work in children's publishing, in publicity and in editorial. She lives in Brighton with her husband and their twins.
- Author(s)Domenica De Rosa
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date17/09/2013
- Weight153 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.