All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionA moving and unforgettable story of love lost and found. Mary B. Morrison delivers an emotionally charged vel following the choices of three people who will do anything for love. William Lincoln joined the military to make his grandfather proud. He never imagined he would be gone so long, or that the fiancees he left behind would reignite emotions he thought he'd never feel again. But his selfish proposal to two women is the least of his problems, because all three will face the consequences of too much deception...
- Author(s)Mary B. Morrison
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.