All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rich and idle man confronts his dead mistress's husband in this psychological vel of duality. Powerful and accessible, it offers a captivating and revealing exploration of love, guilt, and hatred.
- Author BiographyWith his sympathetic portrayals of the downtrodden of 19th-century Russian society, Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821 1881) exercised immense influence on modern writers. His novels featured profound philosophical and psychological insights that anticipated the development of psychoanalysis and existentialism.
- Author(s)Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.17Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.36
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.