All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the works of key figures in ethics since modernity this book charts a shift from dominant fixated, objective moral systems and the dependence on moral authorities such as God, nature and state to universal, formal, fallible, individualistic and/or vulnerable moral systems that ensue from the modern subject's exercise of reason and freedom.
- Author BiographyFrancis Offor, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Joseph Osei, Fayetteville State University, United States. Anthony O. Echekwube, Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria. Blessing O. Agidigbi, Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria. Sharli Anne Paphitis, Rhodes University, South Africa. Bob Robinson, University of Portland, Oregon. Benda Hofmeyr, University of Pretoria, South Africa. Gerasimos Kakoliris, University of Athens, Greece. Peter Ikhane, Dominican Institute, Nigeria. Isaac E. Ukpokolo, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Gregory Sadler, Marist College, New York. Precious O. Ighoroje, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Elvis Imafidon, Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria. Amaechi Udefi, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. Farinola Augustine Akintunde, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAmatzia Baram,Elvis Imafidon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.