All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it ever right to go to war? What is a 'just war'? Where should the moral line be drawn in an armed conflict? People have been fighting each other, and discussing the rights and wrongs of warfare, since the beginning of human history. It's time to consider Both SIdes of the Story. The Both Sides of the Story series explores the major global debates of our time from two opposing viewpoints. Each book investigates the facts behind the headlines, the history behind current trends and the latest hot topics.
- Author BiographyPatience Coster is an experienced editor and writer of children's books.
- Author(s)Patience Coster
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBoth Sides of the Story
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.