All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic piece of French short fiction, 'The Etruscan Vase' is here presented alongside three other stories: 'The Vision of Charles XI', a dark tale of premonition set in the Swedish royal palace, 'Tamango', an account of a slave-ship revolt and 'The Blue Room', a supernatural farce and one of Merimee's final works.
- Author BiographyWell-versed in European languages and an archaeologist by profession, Prosper Merimee (1803 - 70) wrote stories and novellas which displayed his concern for historical accuracy and his fascination for foreign places.
- Author(s)Prosper Merimee
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Weight259 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byDouglas Parmee
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.